CIS Tax Refunds

Calling all CIS Scheme Workers
  • Do you work under CIS?
  • Do you need help sorting out your Self Assessment Tax Return?
  • Do you think you have paid too much tax?
  • Do you think you could get a Tax Refund?
  • Are you looking for an experienced accountant help?

If the answer to any of the questions is yes then contact Richard Samson Chartered Accountant today for a free consultation and peace of mind. We are the construction industry specialist.